There’s numerous rewards to Ownership
A Black Bear Diner franchise is a great addition to your portfolio
There’s Plenty of Room in Our Woods to Grow
Now is the perfect time to join the Black Bear Diner family as we expand and continue to see year-after-year expansion. Our Franchise Partners keep coming back for more as they continue to invest and grow footprints in their local markets. And there’s room to scale in your own market, as more than half of our growth is coming from franchise locations. Look at where we’ve been and where we’re going.
A model that’s more than a meal
There are huge advantages in being a diner franchise with three nearly equal sales per daypart that contribute to a high AUV.
Our all-day breakfast offering stretches through dinner for higher, more favorable margins.
Dine-in, curbside pickup, third-party delivery, catering and private/event dining enhances guest convenience.
Our WOW-Factor food keeps them coming back with the quality and abundance unmatched in the family dining category.
Fantastic retail area featuring Black Bear Diner branded apparel, coffee, toys, mugs and more for heightened brand awareness and additional income.
We Won’t Leave You Alone in The Woods
Our support is centered around relationships. When you join us, you become family. Our comprehensive support is always in place to help you every step of the way. During your journey, you’ll receive:
New Diner Openings
- Proprietary demographic and analytic tools used with continuing support through construction, layout, and design
- Includes procedural manuals, back-of-house culinary support and ongoing consultation.
- On-site pre-opening staff training
- General & Assistant Manager: 6-week training program
- Opening Procedures: 2-week opening support team
- Kitchen Managers: 4-week training program
Ongoing Training & Support
Includes assistance, local and national material programs.
- Development of local store marketing programs
- Media planning & placement
- Social media monitoring & posting
- E-Club / Passport program maintenance
- Website maintenance
- In-diner menus, placement and material design
- Guest Relations support
- Marketing program measurement
Features e-learning platforms, annual conventions and “train the trainer” programs.
- New diner opening and marketing support
- “Bears in the Know” Learning Management & Communication Portal
- Franchise business consultation and operations review
- Franchise convention
- Dedicated Franchise Business Consultants offer complete operational support
- Business reputation management by Birdeye
- Kitchen Display Systems for kitchen efficiency
- Diner management tools for labor, accounting, inventory, food cost, reporting, etc.
- Aloha POS
- 24-hour POS help desk
- Online ordering platform
- Third-party delivery integration
- Mobile payment functionality
- PlayerLync digital recipe and plate presentation app
- And many more tools
- Purchasing and distribution negotiating
- Menu administration
- Limited time offer and new menu item development
“The training was amazing! They want Franchise Partners to be successful no matter what it takes.”
Amit Singh – Multi-Unit Franchise Partner
The right technologies right now
We know that the industry is driven by advancements in technology and pride ourselves on delivering best-in-class solutions for our Franchise Partners. We have invested in tools to improve operations, streamline the guest experience, leverage on-line ordering and delivery trends, receive guest feedback, and much more. From the latest POS system, seamless online ordering and back-office support, we provide your diner with the right tools to operate efficiently.